Explore the luxurious city of dubai
With its visa access ease, Dubai has come to be known as “tourists’ paradise”, hosting more than 15 million visitors every year. No other city has done more to attract so many visitors in the past two decades. This city of ambitious mega projects has some of the world’s tallest buildings, the world’s tallest hotel, the two largest shopping malls, the record-setting man-made Palm and World Islands as well as the only 7 Star Hotel in the World. As one of the most visited destinations in the world and home to several record breakers, we have packages to make your Dubai visit seamless and memorable. Our clients often request tours of these amazing structures of human ambition and invention.
The Experience Begins at the airport
Shock and awe! The reactions of first-time visitors to Dubai’s international airport. No resource was spared to ensure that the hotel wows its guests. Dubai International airport is ranked as one of the top hubs for international passengers with annual traffic nearing 100 million passengers. The airport serves more than 90 airlines flying to more than 200 cities across the globe. Despite all this, Dubai continues to expand its airports, its runways and add more to impress its guests from entry to exit. So regardless of what you are doing in Dubai, layover or holidaying, we can plan something to make those moments count.
WHERE TO STAY?
With more 600 hotels in this emirate city with thousands of room options it can be daunting for even the more seasoned-traveller. That’s where we come in. With the help of our Experience Team, we can help you choose with ease.
When you can focus on your holiday and less on how to make that it happen, we have delivered on our Now Travels Experience promise.
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT
Make plans with our tour team for any or all these exciting holiday attractions in Dubai
- Dubai Mall: The largest shopping centre in the world.
- 4X4 Arabian Desert Adventure
- Burj Khalifa: World's tallest building
- JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel: the tallest hotel in the world
- The wonders of human creation: Palm Jumeirah and World Islands
- Infinity Tower is the world’s tallest high-rise building twisting 90˚ as it rises.
- Ski Dubai: the largest indoor ski resorts in the world
- Dubai Miracle Garden: A garden in a desert.
- Dubai Marina: the largest man-made marina in the world.
- Dubai Fountain: the largest dancing fountain in the world.
- Experience Atlantis The Palm Hotel’s underwater suites.
- Dubai Underwater Zoo and Aquarium.
- The Princess Tower: the world’s tallest residential apartment building.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: the largest natural flower garden in the world
Dubai is for Children too!
Dubai is famous for its parks and experiences targeted at the kids visiting Dubai.
- Dubai Kite Beach
- Aquaventure Water Park
- Kidzania Centre
- Dubai Ice Rink
- Bounce Dubai
- Wild Wadi Park
- VR (Virtual Reality) Park
- Sega (Gaming) Republic
- Dubai Water Carnal
- Dubai Garden Glow
- Dolphin Bay
- IMG Worlds of Adventure.
Why Book With Us
Since 2007 we have been helping tourists make the most of their Dubai visits. From booking the cheapest tickets, choosing what to do within your budget or booking a tour guide, we have the best client care team to provide you with options relevant to you or your family.