Once you have purchased your visa, a member of our dedicated visa support team will contact you in order to gather the rest of the information needed to apply for your visa.
Dubai is a fascinating destination abound with so many beautiful sights and things to do.
Nigerian passport holders require a visa for Dubai. The process can be relatively painless with some advice! You will need to apply at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or online. Travelers can apply for their Dubai visa a maximum of 2 months before their date of travel, as the validity of the visa is 58 days from the date of issue. The latest that travelers are able to apply for a visa is 2 weeks before the date of departure.
Please note this process is applicable to Nigerian passport holders.
Types of Visa
- 96-Hour Visa: You are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. It is best suited for travellers who plan to stay for a period of less than 4 days in the country
- 14-Day Visa: (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue
- 30-Day Visa: (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 30-day stay
- 90-Day Visa: It is valid for 90 days and great for travellers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends
The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue. This Dubai visa is only valid for a family travelling for tourist purposes.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE.
The processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
Dubai Visa Requirements
You will need the following documents for all UAE visa types:
- Nigerian passport.
- Photocopies of passport (including valid and expired visas).
- Visa application form (which must be filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the applicant).
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (round trip tickets). Visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of financial status – a copy of your recent bank statement.
- For tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host. The letter should include the contact information of your host, address, signature, and date; a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit.
- For the short term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must be of high profession and must provide evidence of the profession.
For More information, please visit the link: https://www.visitdubai.com/en/travel-planning/travel-tools/visa-and-entry-information